CCC Connections is our online database (powered by Access ACS) that allows you to search for available Life Groups, view the Member Directory, find ministry and other serving opportunities, and view your giving history. Our goal is to make this process easy and accessible for you. You can also give online via CCC Connections.
While you can do many things in CCC Connections "as a guest," creating your own CCC Connections Account will make all actions easier. Here are the instructions:
Creating Your Account:
We've already entered your basic information into the database, but you will need to create your account to access this information. To create your account access, click on this link: https://secure.accessacs.com/access/memberlogin.aspx?sn=158127. Look for "Need A Login? Click Here" and then click on that link.
In the next screen, enter the email address you have previously provided to CCC and your first and last name. Then click on "Find Me."
- If you get a message that we cannot locate a record with that information, you may need to enter your other email address (if you have more than one) as our system designates one as the preferred email address (you can update this later).
- If you are unable to find your record in our database using any of your e mail addresses, email
requesting the creation of your CCC Connections profile. Include your first and last name as well as your choice of email address. We will create that profile for you, and then you will receive a return email with your login information.
Logging Into Your Account:
Once your account is established, sign in to CCC Connections anytime here: https://secure.accessacs.com/access/memberlogin.aspx?sn=158127
First Steps - After You've Logged In - Set Your Preferences
Hover of the "Home" button, then select "My Account" in the dropdown list that appears. Next, click on the "Personal Preferences" tab.
Here, you choose whether or not you want you and your family's information to be shared with others in CCC Connections (anyone who attends CCC). These selections are very important. Both Family and Individual Directories are available to all who have CCC Connections accounts. These selections let you set your privacy preferences.
If you do not set these preferences, your informaton may not appear in the directory:
- Directory Preferences: Choose to include (by checking in the box) or NOT to include your information in the Family Directory and Individual Directory. If you do not check this box, your information will be seen only by church staff.
- Viewing Preferences: Choose to NOT include (by checking in the box) or to include photos associated with your profile in the Family Directory or Individual Directory. If you do not check this box, your photograph will be seen in both directories.
Now click on the "Account Settings" Tab. Here, you can enter your preferred email address and change your password. If you want, you can add your Facebook and Twitter accounts.
Now for the FUN Part!
Now you are set to use your CCC Connections account! Here is a brief overview of your options:
Click on the "Home" tab. In the box "I Want to View..." you will see a variety of options:
- "Available Activities" lists available activities that you can sign up for and you can email the contact person for more information.
- "Available Registrations" lists upcoming events at CCC that require registration; here you can register for these events.
- "My Complete Profile" shows all the information about you and give you opportunity to update the information.
- "Available Small Groups" lists all current Small Groups (Life Groups) that have space for new members. Look around this section and check out the "Advanced Search". You can also click on "View Map" to see the physical location of the group's meeting place.
- "Available Serving Opportunities" lists ministries currently seeking more volunteers. You can email the contact person for more information, or select "I'm Interested" to automatically send an email to the contact person to tell them you are interested in serving.
- "My Giving History" outlines your giving history and is visible only to you. Here you can see your contributions for the calendar year. In addition, we always mail you your official tax statement at the end of the year.
Click on the "Groups" tab. Here you will see the groups you are currently a member of as well as a quick link to the available Small Groups.
The Church Membership Directory (Family & Individual)
You can access the directory in two ways:
- via your CCC Connections account (that option will appear on your home screen on Feb 1st)
- via the Church Life / Access ACS Phone App. This ACS Church Life mobile application lets you view the church's membership director on your cellular phone or mobile device. Provided you are in a location that has mobile internet or wifi access, you'll have your records right at your fingertips without needing your computer. You login with the email address and password that you use for CCC Connections. This app is free, located here: http://www.acstechnologies.com/products/acs/features/acs-church-life